taking my time to savour the food

These days, besides spending time to plan my dinner menu and preparing the meals, I have been trying to improve on their presentation so as to make the food look more appetising. I'm also learning to eat slower so as to savour the food I painstakingly prepare at the end of a long and tiring day at work. I will throw in some antipasto or vege salads and a glass of wine, then have a nice slow dinner while watching The Australian Idol or news and finally indulge in some sweet dessert. Quite the opposite of how I used to always gulp down my food in 2 minutes before rushing to get online on the computer.

Here's what I whipped up in 45min and spent the next half hour savouring tonight.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohlala,.. looks sooo yummy. I also want..