all hell broke loose

Just when I'm about to fully recover from the 2-month long cough, I suddenly developed some form of food poisoning / gastric flu on thursday. I knew something bad was going to happen all throughout wednesday night, as I tossed and turned in bed with a weird feeling in the tummy. Come thursday morning, all hell just broke loose.

Izzy went and grabbed some anti LS and anti puke pills for me. She also donated some re-hydration effervescence pills from her private collection. As I had an important meeting to attend at noon, I gulped down all possible medication I could take and desperately hoped to be well enough to attend it. An hour later, I sent Izzy a text message, "Hey the pills don't work, I'm still pissing through my arse." And so, I missed the meeting.

As such I spent the most part of the day in and out of the toilet, and on the bed at other times. I didn't even have any food because I just couldn't. Then the fever, chills, and migraine all decided to pay me a visit. I swear this is the first time in my life I've had ALL of these happen to me at the same time. I think I must have been cursed or something.

Finally, I had a pear and a few bites off a tomato and an avocado at about 9pm before I hit the bed and continued to sleep til friday morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=(

*hugs*

hope u feel better soon. don't know if it was stomach flu, but pls stay off raw stuff 1st. sip warm honey to protect ur stomach.

rest rest rest!

Alex said...

eh, must be your experimenting with what pumpkins la, sashimi la etc etc...ai yooo.... Sound bad siah.

Take care gal! Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh Angel, hmm.. too many entries of your bad health.. It's no good.
No dairy, no oily and no raw food. Take Care yah...

monkeycrab said...

sorry to worry u guys. i also dont want to be like this!