i love my homecooked meals

Madam J emailed me to say she can't see the photos in my previous entry on the meal I prepared. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Anyways, I have more photos here of another meal I prepared in the last week.



The sides: garlic bread & portobellas topped with minced garlic.



The mains: spaghetti in a basil pesto sauce, topped with some snowpea sprouts and green olives stuffed with fetta and sundried tomatoes on the side.



I really enjoyed the meal. Yumz.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh wow.... I ♥ basil pesto! I ♥ garlic bread! I ♥ cheese-stuffed olives! Are you cooking for yourself only? Don't you find it a bit troublesome?

monkeycrab said...

ya. sometimes i cook 2x portions so i can bring the remainder to work for lunch the next day. i found it troublesome in the beginning, especially the washing up. after a while, i actually enjoy the whole planning+grocery shopping+cooking process. besides, i have nothing much to occupy myself with in the evenings so why not. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow angel.. looks very impressive and YUMMMY... homecooked food is always the best!!

Eileen Chong said...

Ok, you can cook for me one day and vice versa!!

Anonymous said...

wow. the spaghetti really looks very yummy. i'm impressed. how come u didn't cook like this a year ago? wow. a year has passed huh! so fast!!!

Xuan-er said...

woah...looks yummy.