prima curry and prawn mee

Prima Taste has a new flavour! Actually I'm not sure if it's a new flavour or if it's cos I only just saw it recently due to me not frequenting the Asian grocery marts these days. So anyways, I bought a box of the Singapore Prawn Mee and cooked it last week. A day later my housemate Becky cooked the Prima Taste Chicken Curry for dinner.



The soup base for the prawn mee wasn't as flavourful as I expected. That could have been partly due to the extra 100ml of water I added in to the mixture because I was afraid there wouldn't be enough to go around. But well, the impression was formed and I don't think I'll get this flavour ever again. Instead, I think I should listen to my mum and try learning her recipe. Rae and BH can testify to the superb prawn noodles she made for CNY last year.



I threw in some instant pappadums to go with Becky's curry.



The curry is good as always. I think I'll just stick to Prima's Laksa and Curry mixes from now on.

1 comment:

Eliss said...

wah seh, I am salivating over the curry and the papadums liao!