monkey years have passed

When I met my monkey cousin two days ago after a year of my absence, she couldn't recognise me and didn't talk to me at all. In fact, she appeared afraid of me and shied away from me altogether. A short 48 hours later, she was all chummy with me like I'd never left.

First thought when I saw her this time was: OMG how she has grown! She's a whole head taller than a year ago and she now sports this feminine short bob hairstyle. Here's how the monkey looks right now in the beginning of year 2009: (Interesting note: these were taken in the lift when SHE brought me to her flat's nearest convenience store to buy ice-cream for ME with HER money - see, she's holding her wallet.)



Here's the monkey in 2008 when she started imitating all my ^_^v when posing for photos:



And in 2007 when she still couldn't talk:



And in 2006 when she just learnt to walk:





She's changed so much over the years... but one thing remains constant... she still has that super guai lan monkey look. Not unlike her big sister me. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...