marigold yum cha

I was going to bring Becky to the Fish Market for Saturday brunch since she hasn't been there before but I developed a sudden craving for some hot dim sum upon waking up on the day. The brunch plan was immediately changed to a yum cha lunch at Marigold in Chinatown.



We ordered enough dishes to feed four comfortably and perhaps overstuff three people. The two of us cleared every single piece of food and were so bloated we couldn't continue with our plan to go for a karaoke session, we would have probably puke and not sing our guts out. We took a walk around the city and resumed our karaoke plan after we'd allowed an hour an a half for digestion.



Here's a badly framed self shot but we couldn't be bothered to retake another.



Just to illustrate how much we overate, the bill came to $62 for the two of us when I normally pay about $30 for two. I seriously need to shed some weight before I head back to SG for more feasting.

No comments: