full attendance for 2nd year running



Last CNY was the first time we took a full family photo with Uncle's family. In fact, it was the first year he actually came and spent CNY with us at my place. Previously, he would always avoid us (my bro and I) as much as possible. I think it's because he thought we hadn't accepted him into the family.

This year, we had full attendance from both our families for the second year running. There was also significantly less awkwardness. Uncle even spent an afternoon with my grandparents, aunties and uncles playing mahjong. Looks like he has integrated quite well into my family and with Mama's side of relatives.



I am very happy for him and Mama. Truly happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...

I dun rem how yr mummy look like le. I've only seen her 1 time i tink. She looks so young ^^. Uncle q stylo..