what kind of thinker are you?

Saw this on beakee's blog. I don't normally do such quizzes, but decided to try this cos beakee said the questions are interesting and I happened to be taking a short morning break at work.

I took time to think through before answering each question instead of rushing through them as I was prone to do. The last bit on what drives me crazy is absolutely accurate. Reminded me of a conversation I had with tudi on attending meetings without an agenda and getting assigned a project without any clear objectives, like DUH and ???.

Take the quiz here if you're interested.

3 comments:

Edmond Wu said...

haha my thinking is concerete and RANDOM! LOL!

that is so true. i have so many random and non-tangential thoughts.

monkeycrab said...

ya like how you scold people randomly in your heart all the time hahaha.

Edmond Wu said...

ahahahahahahaha!! i actually LOL-ed literally