@ ivy bar

It was an all-girls big night out on Friday. I didn't enjoy myself very much in the beginning for a few reasons. We were drenched when we got to the Ivy Nightclub & Bar and had to spend some time drying ourselves in the ladies. Then it was so packed we had difficulty finding a good spot to people-watch and be watched. The thing that got to me most was that there was no space for me to dance. Eliss and I were quite depressed for a while. But then we figured everything should work out once we've had some drinks. Otherwise, everything was ok. Eye candy! Heaps! Competition - also heaps! =_=





The two of us were quite lesbian-ish that night. Our hands were all over each other.



The guy in the middle in below pic (he's a model omg) came to chat us girls up on behalf of his friend (next to him in pic) who likes one of us but was too shy to approach us. I kinda happen to like shy guys haha.



Makes one wonder why the guys appear so uninterested when they have 4 absolutely hot chicks in their arms eh?



Don't you think he looks like Chris Teppanyaki? (btw I think I look really demure in this pic below, which is quite unlike me)



Let's see if there will be any 'follow-ups'.

2 comments:

Edmond Wu said...

lol, in the 5th photo, your shoulder actually looked like a "boop". i got a big shock for a moment. haha.

monkeycrab said...

u mean boob right? DUH. i keep looking at the pic now but still dont see how u can mistake my shoulder for a boob lor!!! -_-"