mardi gras, sydney, 2008

This year is the second time I went for the Mardi Gras parade. I don't think I will be going for it again next year. It's just too tiring. I managed to stay until the end last year but had to leave barely 2 hours into the parade this year cos my knees were giving way. It's really no joke having to stand on a milk crate for hours in the same position with no room for stretching. Plus, it was just a little too chilly this time, my fingers were numb when we left for home. We are only 3 days into autumn and it feels like winter already (I am freezing my arse off typing this entry in my living room even though I'm in my jeans and long sleeves and the balcony doors are just barely open).

Below are some of the nicer photos I took with a borrowed digicam (from Chun). My digicam is nearing its retirement and wouldn't have been able to capture anything in the dark. For all the other photos, visit my multiply site.

We bumped into this scantily dressed guy with an amazingly tall and slender body while crossing the road and quickly snapped away. His bright shocking pink stockings and pink furry handbag made it quite difficult for us to look away. Oh and how can we help but stare at the ermmm... hat?



Wow. Ms (Mr) P.P.Island leh!



Some random fat woman tried to squeeze onto my crate and caused me to almost topple, hence the face.



This guy kept flashing his butt. I must admit they are very toned and look juicy. And he can really strut.



It's quite a pity they are not into women.



I like his huge angel wings.



My favourite pic of the lot. Sexaaaaay!



This pic is to show how freaking close that guy stood behind me. See see see his hand? It's freaking on my shoulder okay! And how obiang is that shirt? I had to keep pushing him away. I wouldn't have minded at all if he was a cutie. Oh but what I went through was nothing compared to Eliss' encounter with a guy who was practically pressed against her boobs. Ah, having big boobies has its downsides too. :P




ps: I lost weight. I can fully button up my old Levis' 593 jeans now. I have been wearing it half buttoned and using a belt to hide the unbuttoned part for a couple of months already. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Edmond Wu said...

wa you look quite sleep deprived~

monkeycrab said...

now that you said it... i look like shit man. didnt think it was that obvious... haiz. i was still trying to recover from the boss' visit. u know how it is with all the late nights... heng ah over liao.