car shopping & chilli crabs

I went car shopping with the boys yesterday after a sumptous seafood lunch at the fish market. We came across this white Suzuki Swift GTI that I couldn't take my eyes off. I just like these 'ah beng' cars. Small but power. I could see myself driving it. The boys could too. But I really don't think I should be spending money on one. At least not yet.



Posing with another of my favourite 'ah beng' cars. I like its signature rear lights. Come tomorrow, I'll be going for a spin in one of these hehe.



An entire row of Supras! You rarely get to see even one on the roads in Singapore.



It was back to the apartment for home cooked Singapore chilli crabs and Gordon Bleu drunken prawns after spending a whole day drooling over cars. They were good good good!






ps: have you noticed I've got another cool ad on my blog? It's on some youth aids awareness thingy. Go check it out, it's right on top just below my blog picture header.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice r33.. R35s are coming out next year.. only 1000 made a month.. vvery chioo!