project go-stunt

Someone, after hearing of my Project P, decided to kick-off Project Go-Stunt (malay word for going backwards). His Project GS has a different objective from mine - he wants to go back in time and regain the looks and body of himself 5 years ago.

When comparing notes, I discovered he's been copying my Project P rules wholesale. Humph. Got copyright one leh. So I asked him to go think up a few innovative Project GS rules for himself. Nothing came after waiting for a few seconds on msn.

So I tried to think for him from a man's point of view and *ding ding* *light bulb flashes above my head*:

"Eh, your Project GS can have this #1 golden rule - to have sex at least once everyday. This stimulates constant production of sperms and helps maintain/enhance your virility!" (Forgot to add: can help build your 6-packs too!)

I definitely think this is the way to go. Trust me. Please remember to report on your project progress okay?


ps: above pic is a close up shot of the jellies in the ice jelly dessert I had at Bedok Central hawker centre. so cute right? >.<

No comments: