mamma mia



Finally watched the movie Mamma Mia over the weekend. I love it! Makes me wanna spend the rest of my life on an idyllic Greek island running a boutique hotel like Villa Donna. Many scenes, I laughed til I almost split my sides. The best part is when Pierce Brosnan starts to sing. The whole theatre roared with laughter. It was just weird watching him sing like a lovesick puppy. And all the nice songs! They remind me so much of the mambo days.

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you
Mamma mia, does it show again
My my, just how much I missed you

2 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

My friend invited me to watch it but I didn't go as I was afraid that I would sing ABBA songs for a month after that... God knows they stick in your head!

monkeycrab said...

e: you should really go catch it before it's too late. but yeah the songs... they just keep ringing in my head nonstop now.