i croak like a frog

I have totally lost my voice this weekend and can only croak like a frog if I try my best to make some sounds. I am getting intermittent fevers too. I have been taking difflum lozenges for cough and sore throat, panadol for the headaches and fevers, and also homemade warm honey with lemon. It's been 2 days and I haven't seen any improvements. If this persists despite the medication I'm taking, I'm gonna have to see a doctor to get antibiotic prescriptions.

There's the Olympics closing ceremony tonight but I'm feeling too shitty to watch. I'm just gonna go to bed at a most shocking hour - 9pm!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huggles

Anonymous said...

Angel, maybe you can try this? Might help?
http://lilyng2000.blogspot.com/2008/08/asian-pear-sweet-soup.html
Else I think just by eating pear (must be chinese kind, not the green ones) helps too. for throat.