the perfect eye cream

The hunt is now on for the perfect eye cream for my Project P. Being a total noob on this, I have no idea where to start except to google and see what's out there. I'm looking for something that can make my eyes twinkle and not look so tired all the time. I also have slight dark eye rings and puffiness under the eyes. I don't have that much of a problem with fine lines or wrinkles but I guess it doesn't hurt to exercise some kind of prevention since I'm getting on my years. Any recommendations?

3 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

Clinique All About Eyes might be a good place to start. In fact I have some left as I changed facecare regimes recently, maybe we can meet and you can have it?

monkeycrab said...

ya i was going to drop you an email or something on meeting up. but i've kinda totally lost my voice now. took 2 days off work and just totally crashed at home. perhaps when i regained my voice...give me a week!

Eileen Chong said...

no problem and don't drink anymore whiskey shots for some time ok? :P