updated loot report

This is an updated loot report for this year's special day:

1. I collected a parcel today from the post office. It's from fav tudi, rae, BH and lamb. According to them, I have become so girly that they felt it's only appropriate to make me even more so. Hence they picked the below items from my etsy list of favourites:


From the top left item (clockwise): Valentino, Cherry Ripe, Spangle, and Grunge Twirl - Oxidised Sterling Silver. All from beakee's etsy shop.

The moment I opened the parcel (in an Italian restaurant when I was having lunch), I put on the Valentino bracelet. I especially like the Spangle earrings. I had a bit of difficulty putting on the grunge hoops initially though. Now I must dress myself up so that I can wear them to work! Oh and tudi, the sizes are all ok. They fit very well! Thanks! Muacks!

2. I got two tickets to watch The Phantom Of The Opera on 31 Aug. Best seats! Right in the centre, first row! Woohoo!

3. From Flyaway: A cool Nike cap (she says I look good in caps), a card and a 护身符 from the 四马路观音庙. I think the 护身符 is a very heartwarming gift cos it reminds me of my mum - keep Jac safe at all times.

4. Deathnote part 3 DVD from 3 funky work mates! It was on my wishlist and they got it a week after it was released in Sydney. It came with a card that has the tag "Seniors Card"... :S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's great u love them so and sizes fit!!! :))

Unknown said...

me too!!