i couldn't sleep because i saw something fishy on beakee's etsy site

me: tudi, i logged in specially to ask you something...

tudi: yes shifu?

me: did you get something from beakee's etsy shop as my birthday presents?

tudi: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

me: many items i like in her shop are gone! how can be so qiao? so many gone at the same time? and all recently?

tudi: actually we got 4 things..........

me: haha i just had to ask even though i think i knew it already

tudi: cha0 shifu. but 1 is we xin xue lai chao buy de so you won't guess it

me: hehe i done asking liao. can go sleep liao. haha

tudi: so now smelly shifu can go sleep peacefully le ma?

me: ya. haha. nite nite!

tudi: nite nite!!!


ps: my guess is the spangle and/or cherry ripe and/or grunge twirl but not 100% sure. will wait for the parcel's arrival to confirm. tudi, i is sharp one. hehe. sorry to spoil the surprise factor, but but but i just couldn't sleep without asking!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

roflmao... bth u shifu :)

Anonymous said...

aiyoh nth escapes ur eyes.. i must change ur name to chio-est&wisest one le ^^