tsunami in australia

News feature on Yahoo site today: Tsunami is coming to Australia.

"A leading scientist says it's only a matter of time before a tsunami hits Australia. The question is not how likely, but how big?" - Read full article here.

The article seems to suggest that there is currently no tsunami warning system in Australia. OMG.

I am very very scared. Okay who isn't scared right?

I have always thought the worst way to die is by drowning. Having had a few near drown incidents when I was little, I have had this phobia of going into the open sea ever since. Even though I can swim (not too well though), I have never dared venture into waters where my feet don't touch any grounds, even in a swimming pool.

Vin's accident traumatised me quite a fair bit as I kept visualising the last moments. I know I probably shouldn't bring this incident up again, but right now, as I get reminded of it again, I am having these weird feelings and depressing thoughts all rushing at me.

No comments: