SeaLevel

I was whisked off from Sydney International Airport to SeaLevel Restaurant and Bar for my birthday dinner. Situated on the beachfront of Cronulla, the views were stunning and you can even go for a romantic walk along the coast after dinner.

My camera was totally dead from the Joburg trip so I didn't take any pictures. Below pictures were taken from the SeaLevel website. It's also worthwhile checking out their menu cos I whipped up a good appetite just from reading it again and again (couldn't stop salivating!).








For the entrèes, we were served fresh warm and fluffy bread and we ordered the pan fried crumbed mozzarella with roasted capsicum, anchovy & basil salad & chickpea flatbread. The crumbed mozzarella was not as good as the deep fried brie I had in Whistler or the crumbed camembert I had in Lowenbrau, but it was acceptable.

For the mains, we tried the crispy skin duck with poached quince, marinated dried apricots & date & preserved lemon relish, and the atlantic salmon fillet with smoked bacon, cabbage & pea broth. These were delicious!

I have already decided the next time I ever visit the place again, I wanna have the lamb shank ragout with dark ale, prunes & rosemary with crushed pumpkin, potatoes & carrot, and the green lobster tail grilled in ginger, garlic & chilli butter with mash & seasonal greens.

When tudi and sunshine23 visit me in december, we can spend a morning enjoying cappuccinos at a beachside cafe, laze on the beach the rest of the day, sip sip ice cool margharitas at the bar in the evening then proceed to the restaurant for dinner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*drools*