rex x'mas party 2009



This year, the Rex X'mas party was held on board the South Steyne, a floating restaurant at Darling Harbour. The above picture of the vessel was ripped from the website here as I didn't think of taking any photos.



Here I had the honour of posing for the camera with Vanisha the lucky winner of two air tickets to New Zealand! Although at that very instant, she indicated she'd take me with her, subsequent overwhelming response from all in the know who are interested to apply to be her travelling partner meant that she probably needs to give more thought on selecting her New Zealand tour buddy. I hope my name gets drawn if it eventually becomes a raffle. I've never been to NZ!



Well even if NZ doesn't happen, I still get to go to Byron Bay with lovely Natalie (left most lady in above pic) because she won two tickets to travel anywhere on the Rex network and I got to choose our destination! Woohoo!



And here is the best photo taken of us girls that night, thanks to Ernest and his new Lumix baby. What a great difference it was from previous years in terms of number of photos taken. To recap, these are the highlights from 2008 and 2007. Oh and can you see I've lost weight? I targeted to lose 9kgs in order to regain the slim toned self that I was when I first arrived in 2006 and I'm happy to announce I'm halfway there!

But in terms of the fun factor, it was definitely a smashing party. Way better than last year's. I got upset by a small incident that took place at our party round two at Pontoon involving a bouncer which resulted in me stranded outside the club and refused re-entry. But it all ended ok with an unexpected someone putting a smile back on my face.

No comments: