final fantasy xiii

Final Fantasy XIII will be available in March 2010!!!! I MUST MUST MUST get the game!


All pictures from the official FF XIII website.

I'm a huge FF fan. Points 46 and 47 of the outdated 100 Things About Me entry state:

46. My favourite ps2 game was and still is Final Fantasy VII and VIII. It's not so much about the game or the graphics but about the characters and story. I cried when Aerith died (FF7 I think) and threw my controller down and refused to continue playing. It took me several months to recover from that 'ordeal' and continue the game to completion.

(I couldn't stand FF IX cos of the cartoonish characters. I didn't complete FF X because the story unfolded too slowly and I got bored. However, the ending is apparently extremely heart wrenching. I didn't have access to a PS console at the time when FF XI and XII were released and hence totally missed out on these two.)

47. I always name the main characters in my FF games as Jack. So I tend to forget their original names.

The main character in FF XIII is female and she's called Lightning. I think I will, for the first time in my FF history, not rename my character Jack. And it'll be the first time for me playing a girl character. I am extremely mesmerised by Lightning - she's like so damn beautiful and stylo! Just check out the pics below.







Is it like, ermm... possible to fall for your own character???

4 comments:

Alex said...

waah CHio chio....

Eh do you still remember your grand Tudi. I just spoke your Grand Tudi...She is still into Maple Story ..faint. Do you still play?

Recently i pass by this game shop, now got Maple story 2 liao wor! Look interesting and itchy to get it started again.

monkeycrab said...

Ya I remember Rumling. No I haven't logged into MapleStory since Aug 2006... and don't think I will again... It's just not the same without the usual gang all there. :((

I started playing Dragonica a few months back cos Tudi played that but stopped cos I kept getting stuck at a quest. It's fun. It's like a 3D version of Maple-like game.

Alex said...

Yeah. i think your PS3 is good enough for the moment la.

Yes, Rumling thought u must have forgotten all about her. She will be happy to hear that you still remembers her. :)

Merry Christmas to ya!

monkeycrab said...

I am THE SHIFU leh. Of cos I remember ALL MY TUDIs. She's also my friend on FB too.