rex xmas party 2008

This is the party where I injured my toe at. I had fun though so the slight injury is no big deal really. Here are a few snapshots of the action through the night. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you'll be able to see the entire album with other pics, inclusive of the more scandalous ones haha.

First drink of the night.



That's me and my latest and current housemate Rebecca.



With all the Corporate Comms gals.



Candid shot. I love my smile. Very natural.



This one is hilarious. I was looking intently at a mint wrapper, trying to will it to disappear, I think, I'm not too sure...



Eliss then started her kissing thing. It's a yearly ritual for her.



And here below, the pic on the left is my fav photo of the lot. The photographer accidentally did a wrong setting and the pic turned out strangely beautiful.

4 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

The last photo is probably shot in IR / infrared setting, try it sometime!

If that is your boy then woo hoo, he is quintessenitally Aussie surfer dude... gorgeous boy! If it's not your boy can I have his number?

Oh sorry I forgot I was married. haha

Eliss said...

I would like to clarify that I try to kiss girls only cos they taste like cherry chapstick.

hehehe

Eileen Chong said...

when i was back in singapore i bought three little tubs of Ben and Jerry's lipbalm. now you can taste like

1. chocolate chip cookie dough
2. chocolate fudge brownie
3. strawberry kiwi

and it's without colouring, additives, sulfates or parabens. unbelievable.

it's also priced the same as a tub of real Ben and Jerry's ice cream but lasts a LOT longer. haha

monkeycrab said...

Eileen: Unfortunately, this gorgeous dude is not my boy. Even if you are not married, I couldn't give you his number because I don't have it! But of cos, I would kept him for myself even if I had his number! LOL.

Eliss: now I know what attracts you. maybe I should get you some of those B&J lip balms Eileen got. sounds like they'll make you taste really yummy!