i bought myself...

...a whole heap of presents for Christmas...



1) PS3 console
2) PS3 game - Assassin's Creed II
3) Sony Ericsson AINO
4) Braun Silk-epil Xpressive epilator
5) Rainbow mobile sock for the phone (below pic)



Next on the list is possibly a TV... LCD TV... just so I can coop myself up in the bedroom and play games all day long! Oh and a pair of retro Ray Bans too - Frame Color: Arista Gold, Lens Color: Pink Gold Shaded Mirror.



Almost all my life, I've been pampering others, showering them with gifts all year long special occasion or not, and neglecting myself. This year, due to non stop nagging by THE FRIENDS to love myself more, I decided to go all out. I hope I haven't overdone it. Man, it feels good to be surrounded by new toys!

1 comment:

SK said...

So many new gadgets!! Very jealous if the PS3.