lesson #2

I added the 11th song on my ultimate song list: Tears in Heaven. Here's Eric Clapton performing it live in NYC in 1999. Don't you think he looks better and better as he ages?



Early Saturday morning, I dragged my hungover (for 2 days) self to guitar class and learnt two more picking exercises, one more chord, and practised arpeggios on the chords C, G7 and G. I think I may start learning to strum next week.

My tutor Karl reviewed my ultimate song list and raised his eyebrows at some of my choices, particularly when his gaze stopped at Nothing Else Matters by Metallica - that was when his eyebrows disappeared under his hair. I was quite embarrassed. I wonder how long it will take me to even play one of those songs decently.

And oh... I can't quite feel the fingertips on my left hand now. Great. It means I am progressing! (I think)

1 comment:

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...

I can play nothing else matters' 1st verse. I cannot continue with the 2nd. :P