wishlist for the big day (updated 20 june)

Updates in red below.



With the Big Day approaching in less than a month’s time, it’s time to do the annual ritual wishlist. It took me a long time to prepare this list. Each time someone asks me what I’d like for my Day, I have no answer, simply because there is nothing that I really need right now that can be bought that I cannot do without. But well, there are of course still stuff that I crave for and now’s the time for you peeps to demonstrate your love for me! Haha.

Here’s the wishlist as of today 9 June 08:

- updated 20 June: SIN-SYD return tickets for my mum and grandma to come celebrate my bday with me or SYD-SIN return tickets for me to go back and celebrate my bday with my family. [I think I have a taker for this already. ;) ]

- a new mobile phone. This is purely because I think my current phone is going to die soon. I do not know what phone I would like next but a slim small Sony Ericsson or the same Motorola Razr as my current one will do. I don’t need fancy functions, just basic calling and smsing functions are good enough for me. [updated 12 June: Now I want the iPhone!!!]

- a new camera that’s better than my current crappy one. Of course I would like to get a DSLR. But that’s too much to ask for a bday present right? But if you’re feeling rich, drop Dante (his blog is http://www.depixel.blogspot.com/) a note cos I heard he’s helping a friend sell off his DSLR and many lenses at a damn good price. [updated 20 June: I have a taker for this so item has been struck off. Although the actual gift may not happen immediately...]

- Phantom of the Opera tickets. Of course, I can’t go watch alone hor. So the tickets must come with companionship, with perhaps a nice dinner thrown in too.

- Deathnote 3 DVD. I’m not sure if this is out yet?

- maybe a black iPod nano? It’s not really a big want for me but I’m running out of things to add to the list…

- Or just pick any item from my list of etsy favourites? (Anything except clothes should be ok.)

Okay that’s all I can think of now. Drop me a note (email: monkey.crab@yahoo.com) to reserve the item you wanna get for me to prevent doubling up ok? (OMG this sounds so commercial la!) Or you can get creative and surprise me!


Ps: I have moved to a different address. So please do not send me any presents to my old address. Email me to get new address ok. Having said all these, I will be really sad if I do not get any presents. Then I will probably go bang my head against a wall or something cos arrrgggghhhh I will then come to a sad realisation that I’ve got no friends!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.- how is it possible u wont get anything de... TUDI WILL CONFIRM GET U ONE!

Anonymous said...

make that two.. i will confirm join ur fav tudi and get u pressie de.. heehee

monkeycrab said...

orh heng ah no need go bang head against the wall. at least i got 2 solid friends like you... :))))))