有朋从远方来



Met up with a friend who happens to be in Sydney for a week. I knew him when I was working in a pub promoting wine when I was 19. He became one of my regular customers and we have kept in touch since. He now lives and works in Hong Kong. We seldom get the chance to be in the same place at the same time. Every time I go back to Singapore, he will be somewhere else, and vice versa. So catching up with him here in Sydney is refreshing for us.

Unfortunately I have been quite under the weather these few days and haven't been spending much time playing host. Here in this pic you can see my puffy face and swollen eyes, all thanks to the migraine and fever I am having. Old friends like these are worth sacrificing a few hours of rest for, even if I'm at the brink of collapsing from the painful throb in my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u're feeling better shifu! huggles

Anonymous said...

ya, i got worried awhile when i read ur twitter update

more HUGS