hangar party photos

Because it was a company event, you'll see a lot of those decent-just-stand-next-to-each-other-pose-and-smile kind of photos.


Such as this: with Management.




And this: with the SPY team that happens to have the nicest guys in it.




And this: the all girls Corporate Comms & Chairman's Office team. Are they HOT or what?




Only Eliss has the guts to do creative poses like this (it's cute! I like it.):




And I think I look the best in this photo. The smile and the tilt of the head. I look so demure I couldn't believe it's me LOL. Now you know why I said I leveled up on the feminine-o-meter right?




Overall, it was a really tame night. No stories to tell. Bleah. But I enjoyed the relaxed conversations with people I don't normally get to interact much with.

No comments: