replying fan mail

I have received questions/comments/feedback via email/IM/sms for the photo I posted in my 'from fall to winter' entry earlier this week. Thanks for all the compliments and tips and here's a short one to address the ???:

1. Yes I took that pic.

2. No it wasn't taken with my crappy Sony T5. I borrowed a friend's DSLR - a Canon EOS dunno-which-model-but-quite-old camera.

3. Yes I was lying face down flat on the road, and yes I was lying in the middle of the road taking that pic. And yes, I had someone help me keep a lookout for cars. And yes, I got quite dirty from that.

4. Yes I did some photoshop magic on it. I can't remember exactly what I did but I do know I did some layering and adjusted the colours a bit. You can see the before and after below (click to enlarge pic).

4 comments:

Alex said...

i was right about the leave pic ya. Now u even got fans... waaaah.. well done!

By the way, one of my friend is selling whole set of camera with some good lens. I think he give up photography due to hectic work. Same model as what i told u that time. want?

monkeycrab said...

eh eh yes yes i am interested. can you pass my email to ur fren and ask him to send me the specs of what he has that he wants to sell and asking price? tks ah.

Alex said...

u can ask me la.. i got all the price. I am his assigned "Seller" for all his stuff. So i sort of decide the pricing...wahahaha...

monkeycrab said...

eh mr dante, u say so much hor, u still havent emailed me the details leh... send to me la then i can decide ma...