our wedding wishes for joy



We compiled all our wedding wishes for Joy into a song and made a video of it. Due to many constraints such as:

1) Joy wants me to limit the clip to about 1min+ so she can compile it with all other friends' videos for projection to audience on wedding night;

2) I only had a day (Queen's Birthday on monday was a public holiday) to do the editing; and

3) due to file compatibility issues (see la, I wanted to use my own camera but was forced to use some other camera and ended up not having the files I wanted, duh lor), I was only able to use one particular software without having to figure out the complicated conversions and this software has limited effects;

I wasn't too happy with this final video. It is not as good as what I had in mind to produce. Teppanyaki commented it's cheesy. That made me even more queasy about sending it to Joy.

But. Joy likes it!!! She said: "Jac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the video!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best video I have received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Happy. Glad she likes it. It doesn't matter if no one else does. Oh btw, Joy has given me permission to upload it onto youtube, hence you guys please feel free to broadcast to the world. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roflmao!! it's fun fun fun!!!! SOOOO FUN!!! :))