x'mas lights @ mt annan

Izzy told me about the X'mas lights at Mt Annan and insisted I go have a look. And so I went. Gosh, they were amazing. This is the first time I've seen entire streets of houses all decked out with X'mas deco and lights. I'll let you see for yourself below.













I got to test out my new T77's night shooting modes. I tried out the 'twilight' and the 'ISO' modes and although it's really difficult to capture clear pics in the 'twilight' mode, I prefer the pics taken in that setting than the ones taken in 'ISO' mode. I did not have a tripod with me so only 28 out of 210 pictures turned out clear and they were a result of me using the smelly trash bins outside the houses as tripod.

Besides the X'mas lights, I was also admiring the houses there. It's such a tranquil neighbourhood with such elegant houses! You really should pay a visit to Mt Annan if you have never been there. Check out this website here too to plan your route if you don't want to miss out on any X'mas lit house.

No comments: