is this PMS?

This is the weirdest month (of PMSes) for me ever. I had this tremendous urge to clean the house last two days. So I spent the whole weekend vacuuming my bedroom, the bathroom and the living room and wiping every damn thing and surface including the wall tiles in the bathroom. I even spent a whole 20min just cleaning the toilet bowl. I wanted desperately to mop the whole house too but I only had a mop, no bucket and no cleaning agents.

I went specially to the supermarket on Monday during lunch break to get the necessary so that I can satisfy my craving to mop some floors. And I couldn't stop thinking about mopping the floor the entire day at work.

While cleaning and washing, I also cooked nonstop. I made agar agar (a jelly dessert), cooked enough pasta to last me for four meals, cooked a whole pot of chicken soup to last me for a week and made porridge to feed an entire army.

My housemate said I was crazy. Indeed I think I'm going nuts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. you are crazy. good for your housemate. suddenly get free cleaning services. for nothing!

monkeycrab said...

ya she's happy for the free 'cleaner'. my next target is the balcony but she said to leave her some cobwebs to clear.

Anonymous said...

Hello Angel, hm.. hope everything's ok for you..Hugsss But ha,.. lucky me, looking forward to a clean place to visit in 3 weeks time!! ^^

Edmond Wu said...

wow, i'm the exact opposite of late. my room is so messy, but it makes me feel comfortable haha.

Anonymous said...

i remember the balcony at unit 39. gross man.