my flower died

I woke up to this scene in the morning and decided to test out the various macro mode settings on my new T77. There's macro auto where the camera adjusts the focus automatically from distant subjects to close-up; macro normal on where the cam adjusts the focus with priority on close-up objects; and macro close focus enabled where you can shoot at even closer distances than the normal macro setting. First time trying these settings out, the photos below turned out not too bad. I found the almost-dead flower more beautiful than when it was in full bloom.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey the pics are GREAT!!! especially like the 1st and last ones :)

monkeycrab said...

it's amazing how much difference the camera makes. there's a problem with my old cam focsing on close-up objects so i could never get nice clear close-ups. woohoo now i keep playing with my new toy.

Shoppingholic said...

these pictures are beautiful... gorgeously captured.