more on boxing day

Besides sunbathing and doing the coastal walk at Bondi on Boxing Day, we also dressed up a bit and went for a yummy dinner followed by some serious clubbing.

Our first choice for dinner was the specialty mussels at the Heritage Belgian Beer Cafe but they weren't open so we settled for German food at Lowenbrau at The Rocks, my all-time favourite place for some pork knuckle and sauerkraut. They have a wide range of German beer too so here you see us enjoying our franziskaner (for me) and paulaner (for Sunshine23).



We ordered a full platter that had everything - pork knuckle, assorted sausages, pork belly, sauerkraut, chicken schnitzel, mashed potato etc to share among the three of us (my housemate Becky joined us too). Below you'll see us devouring the platter with savage looks.





We dropped by the club next door at Argyle and the girls forced me to do a Marilyn Monroe. I tried my best here.



I thought I looked really stupid in the two pics below. First one was of me trying frantically to hold my hair with one hand due to the crazy winds when we were walking to another club - Tank Nightclub, and holding my skirt with the other hand to prevent flashing my undies at unsuspecting passersby while pursing my lips such that the straying hair didn't get stuck on my lip gloss. Second pic was of me showing off my $2 earrings I got at a sale in the day.



After a few rounds of drinks, the kissing ritual started. Here's a short series for your enjoyment.







Somehow, someone whipped out a $10 note and we went a bit mad at the sight of it (don't ask me why). We derived much fun from that note.



Becky kept trying to stick the dollar note onto my forehead! I think she has an obsession with chinese vampires.



You want chinese vampires, I'll give you one.



We couldn't control ourselves when we hit the toilets. Here's the toilet series...









Finally, let me show you my special-facial-expression series, most of them taken in the taxi on the way home. The last one is definitely the most seductive shot of the night. LOL.









I really couldn't bear to end the entry with such a *ahem* seductive pic above in case anyone gets weird dreams, so I added one more normal photo below so all who've read this blog entry until this point can at least have a decent sleep at night. :P



Click here for more photos.

1 comment:

rasheedhamza said...

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Probellum News