inspector Rex

I got to watch two episodes of Inspector Rex when I was randomly channel surfing last thursday night. It's a popular Austrian-made police drama series shot in German (with English subtitles here in OZ) about a German Shepherd police dog. According to Wikipedia, the first season was aired in 1994 and a 12th season is being planned, and I only ever heard of this tv series for the first time in my life now!

Strangely enough, a colleague who sits beside me at work watched the same series for the first time too on the same night and was equally impressed as I was by the super clever dog.

Showing at 8.30pm every thursday on the SBS channel, the action is currently in Rome in its 11th season. You really have got to watch it to see for yourself how cute and intelligent Rex is.

I think I will forego my late night shopping from now on to catch Rex in action.

1 comment:

Shoppingholic said...

the dog is incredibly CUTEEEEee....

even more so than the hunk next to it.

*dog drools#