boxing day @ bondi

We had glorious sunshine here in Sydney on Boxing Day. As part of Sunshine23's itinerary, we went to Bondi Beach for some intense sunbathing followed by aggressive shopping for nice bikinis on sale followed by a relaxing stroll along the coastal cliff towards Coogee Beach.

Bondi was so packed! I was surprised as I thought half of Sydney would be queueing up for the crazy Boxing Day sale in the city.



Here are a few shots of us two HOT gals at da beach (I know Dante would love these LOL).









Once we were satisfied we got a healthy red glow, we threw on our clothes and did some shopping at the mini Bondi market. Got ourselves a pretty dress each at $20 per dress and immediately changed into them.



We then realised that, put Sunshine23's bag between us and we'd get the traffic lights - red, amber and green.



We shared a huge pepperoni pizza to recharge our energy levels before embarking on the long coastal cliff walk.



Here you see us playing with water.



And silly Sunshine23 tried to pick up a guy at the beach. It was hilarious.



The coastal walk was great. It was so beautiful that we took tonnes of photos, it's impossible to share all. We didn't manage to complete the full walk to Coogee though and only got to Bronte Beach. I think we covered about 4km in total to and back. I think I will go back someday to complete the walk. To end this entry, I have chosen the best photo Sunshine23 took of me during the coastal walk and also the best one I took of her below.





None of the photos above were edited at all. Yes, the sky was that blue. :)

Click here for more photos.

8 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

awesome day! this is sydney!

Anonymous said...

ooooh~~~~sexy sexy babes! :)

Shoppingholic said...

gorgeous....

beach, women and food.

=)

Alex said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! What great picsssss espically the first few one...kekekeke...

Waah..the first pic is cool. So many people...the next few pics are slurpy (MORE PLEASE)..the pick up guy shot is really really idea lor!!

monkeycrab said...

Eileen: Yes, I am so beginning to love Sydney.

Flyaway: *blush blush*

Shoppingholic: I think we lack some hunky beach dudes. :)

Dante: I knew you'd like these photos. Tsk tsk. Besides 'picking up' guys, we also picked up a whole lot of other stuff LOL. you will be able to see once I have time to compose blog entries for the rest of Sunshine23's trip here.

seoau said...

I have read and seen your blog that written on boxing bondi . it is infomatic and good to see. good job keep it up.

rasheedhamza said...

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Next Gen News

rasheedhamza said...

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Probellum