candle, lamp and fresh flowers

I bought a new candle holder today. Seeing how good a day it is for taking photos, I whipped out my new cam and starting shooting random objects in my bedroom. I just can't stop playing with my new toy! Really like it very much. And omg I just discovered I can choose to focus at any point on the screen by touching it (it's a touch screen camera), how smart are cameras today? Still got so much to learn about my new toy!

Here's my new holder with my strawberry shake scented candle. Check out the shadow. So cool.





I have this old victorian bedside lamp I bought from an antique shop in Kiama that I really really like. It's been resting beside me every night as I sleep since I got it 2 years ago.





And since my flower died, I went to get fresh flowers today too. Nice? I am taking a liking to these gerberas.



Today I spent 2 hours last minute shopping for X'mas presents for more people, 2 hours cleaning up my house to prepare for Sunshine23's arrival tomorrow (so excited!), 2 hours just randomly photographing the items in my room and viewing, selecting and editing them. Sunday is disappearing fast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chio-est one, wishing u a super duper MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Enjoy yourself much much! =)