lotsa polka dots

I just bought this retro colourful dots pattern chiffon top at etsy from CeiCeistudio. It's so pretty and is only USD12.99. However, the seller is currently on vacation and she'll only get to ship the item on 8 Oct the earliest. Can't wait for the package to arrive.













In the meantime, I'm awaiting reply from TamarasBoutique if she can extend the length of this dress by a few inches. At only 26" long, it's really a bit too short for me. If it can't be lengthened, then I'll have to struggle to come to a decision - to buy or not to buy? - cos I really like it a lot.


Hey! It's spring! Time for some splashes of colours!

3 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

the second dress is very cheerful, however i am not sure if you will suit the layered ruffles, it might make you look a little bottom heavy as the top is quite body skimming. the prints are cute though.

Anonymous said...

shiiifuuu... how abt tudi get it for u as xmas present? ;) problem solved! let tudi know ;)

monkeycrab said...

tudi: too early to think abt xmas present now leh... but i have decided not to get the dress cos i got 2 other dresses that i think are nicer! but dont worry, i will definitely provide tudi with my xmas wishlist hahaha.

E: ya i was a bit worried abt the ruffles accentuating my already wide hips, but no worries now since i got myself 2 other prettier dresses, i'm not getting this one now.