chicken curry and pappadums

I had my virgin attempt at cooking chicken curry today. Unlike how my mum does it - stir frying the chicken with chilli powder, squeezing grated coconut for coconut milk and all the other complicated steps, I simply followed the simple 3-step instructions on the Prima Taste Singapore Curry box. I know, I know, I took the easy way out, but hey, it's still curry and it tastes great!



I got a few boxes of those easy-to-make instant pappadums to go with the curry too. Just pop them into the microwave for 30 seconds and you get them hot and crispy all ready to eat! I was so amazed by how easy it was to make pappadums at home and how readily available they are in the major supermarkets here. Here you see I've got the plain ones, the pepper flavoured ones and the chilli ones. Yumz!

1 comment:

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...

Angel.. If U ever see this comment, do help me buy some papadums back to sg. Sg doesnt seem to have microwavable ones.