dress from the vintage fair

I went to the Sydney Vintage Fair last weekend and sadly only managed to bring home one dress, unlike E who bought tonnes of stuff. I did not write about my adventures at the fair grounds as I only spent a short two hours there. I got discouraged as most of the clothes I liked either didn't fit or are too expensive. E did a complete write-up of the event in three separate blog entries that covered the trip there with her girlies, what they saw there and what she purchased - you can read them here.

This is a picture of me in the one and only dress I bought at the fair. I wore it with a vintage skinny white belt and my new white shoes. The dress is so comfy! I wish I can get a few more of such easy-to-wear-and-accessorise dresses.

2 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

Very cute! You need some necklaces to add interest to the neckline -- I agree with you on the prices of the dresses at the fair. Thanks for the link :)

Alex said...

hmmm i still prefer the beach dress..... kekeke..