food diary: 13 - 19 oct

I kinda slipped into a mini depression towards the end of the week. I was irritable, anti social and edgy the whole weekend. I think it was extremely bad PMS + severe bouts of homesickness. I cooped myself up at home and had no mood to blog or do anything else, hence the lack of blog entries the entire week and you'll also see the blanks for friday through to sunday for my food diary below because I just didn't bother with it.

monday
B : nil
L @ 12.30pm: homecooked rice, chicken curry, 1 prata, and omelette with chinese sausages, 1 mocha
D @ 7pm: homecooked plain congee with dried scallops, canned spicy pork paste, canned dace fish, canned bamboo shoots
dump: once

tuesday
B : nil
L @ 12.30pm: homecooked fried noodles with crab sticks and chinese sausages, mocha
D @ 7.30pm: homecooked spaghetti with bacon, chilli and basil, creme caramel
dump: once

wednesday
B @ 9.30am: coffee and biscuits
L @ 12.30pm: stir fry sweet and sour pork with white rice, mocha
D @ 8.30pm: lamb skewer, flat noodles with chicken, onion pancake, hot chocolate
dump: nil

thursday
B @ 9.30am: mocha and cookies
L @ 1.30pm: salmon sushi roll, california sushi roll, cappuccino
Tea break @ 4.30pm: prawn sushi roll
D @ 8pm: pork chop, steamed pork, egg and white rice
dump: once

friday
B :
L :
D :
dump:

saturday
B :
L :
D :
dump:

sunday
B :
L :
D :
Supper :
dump: