throb. ugly in the morning.

Met the brack labbit at Brewerkz, an ex colleague who was my daily breakfast-kopi-and-eggs kaki and now a drinking buddy.




He brought along a couple of friends and I was stumped to find myself in the company of celebrities the whole night. Here's introducing Dharma and David. Dharma is a guitarist in this band Throb and David, also a guitarist but in another band called Ugly In The Morning.




Because the previous pic didn't do justice to the suave David, I took a special one with him. I even threw in a yummy bared shoulder ok! Must make him happy happy cos he has a fellow band member who plays for David Tao. David Tao leh! Must go check out if he's single or not. I like men who can sing well.




And in the next pic are Choon, also a guitarist from Throb, and Evan, a bassist from I-forgot-which-band. But I call him David Gan's brother. Oh and see the guy in the background seated at the next table? He is Moby Sky, whose blog I read very regularly. (I even submitted an application to be his blind date for V-day 2 years ago when Blinkymummy put up an ad on her blog, but was sadly rejected.) I was squirming in my seat trying to decide if I should go up and say hi cos I really wasn't sure if that was him as I kinda thought him chubbier than he actually looked. Eventually we said hello la.




So. Guys, sorry if I 'got eye couldn't recognise Tarzan' hor (literally translated from a chinese idiom, go figure). It doesn't matter if you guys are stars or not, I really enjoyed the night's conversations on chicks, men, love, homosexuality, the L7 position and Dharma's sex boat.

No comments: