food diary: 18 - 24 feb

Because of my IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and gastritis history, I thought it might be useful to start a food diary like my tudi. It would be a weekly update for me instead of a daily one. I know this may not appeal to most people reading my blog (like why the hell would you wanna know what I ate or how many times I took a dump in the week, right?), but then it's more for my own reference and to give those who like to nag at me for my horribly unhealthy lifestyle more things to nag me for. I know for sure those who care will bother to read through my uninteresting food diary because I do read my tudi's, haha.

monday
breakfast (B) @ 9.30am: 3-in-1 coffee, 2 'Hit' brand chocolate biscuits
lunch (L) @ 12.30pm: fried noodles with spicy salt and pepper fried fish fillet
dinner (D) @ 7pm: leftover from lunch
dump: nil

tuesday
B @ 10am: 3-in-1 coffee
L @ 12.30pm: tuna & mushroom penne in cream sauce
D @ 8.30pm: homecooked congee with bits of red dates, sweet corn, carrots, tomatoes, egg, crabsticks, white clams and canned spiced pork cubes, vanilla yoghurt for dessert
dump: once

wednesday
B @ 10am: 3-in-1 coffee, 2 'Hit' brand chocolate biscuits
L @ 1pm: homecooked fusilli in tomato soup base that has chunky bits of tomatoes, carrots, onions, minced chicken, sausages and mushrooms
D @ 7.30pm: leftover lunch from tue - tuna & mushroom penne in cream sauce, 1 orange
dump: nil

thursday
B @ 10am: 3-in-1 coffee
L @ 12.30pm: tuna & mushroom penne in cream sauce, vanilla latte
D @ 7.30pm: homecooked tomato soup base (this time w/o the fusilli) that has chunky bits of tomatoes, carrots, onions, minced chicken, sausages and mushrooms
dump: once

friday
B @ 10am: 3-in-1 coffee
L @ 1pm: pad thai with chilli, grass jelly drink; nutella coffee
D @ 7pm: fried seafood noodles with fish cake, squid and eggs
dump: nil

saturday
B: nil
L @ 2pm: leftover lunch from thur - tuna & mushroom penne in cream sauce; one-sixth of an orange
D @ 8pm: one third portion of ravioli with spinach and ricotta, 2 slices of supreme pizza, 1 slice of mamma mia pizza, Lindt dark chocolate drink with milk for dessert
dump: nil

sunday
B: nil
L @ 3pm: vanilla yoghurt, 1 crab sushi roll, cappucino
D @ 8pm: leftover from earlier in the week - homecooked congee with bits of red dates, sweet corn, carrots, tomatoes, egg, crabsticks, white clams
dump: nil

5 comments:

Edmond Wu said...

did you pack a lot of hits biscuits back with you this time? haha

monkeycrab said...

ya of cos. but the coffee i drink now is a different brand so they dont go as well together. must buy the old town brand coffee then good.

::: I aM wHo I aM ::: said...

Eh.. Angel, Why no Vege & Fruits one! HMPH! Must eat Vege n Fruits daily. The green n leafy kind that is..

monkeycrab said...

haha. nobody takes care of my meals here. i am usually too tired/lazy to bother, just eat what i have. *prepares to get nagged at*

Anonymous said...

shifu!!!!! i think so far the diet seems ok but yes, NEED FRUITS AND VEGE!!! I know u donch like but TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY for tudi pls! *wink wink*