do u remember ' 紫罗刹 ' ?

I've subscribed to mobtv! The monthly subscription is not SGD6+ as what I heard from the Joanne Peh commercial. I paid SGD29.90/mth cos I needed international access from outside Singapore.

I just watched the 缘之绘 (Taste of Love) episode shown last friday cos I missed it. Have also just downloaded episode 1 of 黄金路 (The Golden Path) that had already ended on Channel 8. Apparently this 30-episode drama is Channel 8's 2007 year end blockbuster. To mark the 25th anniversary since the 1st broadcast of Singapore's local TV drama serials, this drama incorporates some of the best remembered scenes in past serials like 小飞鱼 (The Flying Fish), 三面夏娃 (Pretty Faces), 出人头地 (Finishing Lines) and more. It boasts of a sizzling cast of both veterans like 李南星, 陈丽萍 etc and upstarts like Joanne Peh and Felicia Chin etc. I wonder if it's as good as it claims to be. Shall find out in a while.

I am amazed that I can even watch those super old shows I watched as a child. Remember 最后一个大侠 (The Last Hero, that's where the 紫罗刹 came from in the blog title) and 五脚基 (Five Foot Way)? I can now re-watch them online! How cool is that? So many old shows I wanna watch again!

And I can also catch Singapore local news and current affairs programmes. Oh how can I forget Phua Chu Kang? I can watch Seasons 1 to 5 at my own leisure. All commercial free too.

I think the SGD29.90 is really quite wu hua (well spent; worth it).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! The golden path is damn good!

monkeycrab said...

oh ok. dante also said that! so must be true la. i caught the first episode already. and have 2 and 3 downloaded. will rush home today after work to continue it!