everyone needs vitamin D

Colleague: Weather has been good since you came back!

(I heard it had been raining like crazy in Sydney and was really cold the last few weeks I was away even though it's summer)

Me: The skies cry when I go away and beam with sun when I'm back.

(I think it's me. I bring the sun to all of you so that you'll have lotsa vitamin D and that makes you happy! I am the sun! HAHAHA) ^ ^v

OK. Let's stop the crap and get back to work.


Update: come to think of it, family and friends told me the weather was bad in Singapore before I went back, but voila! it was all bright and sunny but not extremely hot after my arrival back home. monkeycrab sings: "I am your sunshine, your only sunshine. I make you happy, when skies are grey."

1 comment:

Edmond Wu said...

actually that's really very true. weather was really shit before you came back!

i think weather will soon be shit now that you're away. :(