one more on schmap

Remember I posted about the two out of three photos that were published in the Schmap Sydney and Melbourne guides?

Today I got another email informing me that the third shortlisted photo has also been publised in the Schmap Canberra guide. It was taken with my humble old faithful Sony T-5 when I went for the Floriade Festival for the first time in 2006.

Now, this is one photo that I really like because I thought this scene echoed the emotions I felt right then having just arrived in Australia and trying to fit into the whole work culture.

I titled it: "I may be the smallest, but I'm definitely the brightest." See it on Flickr here.

3 comments:

flyaway said...

hip hip! HOORAY!!!

SK said...

Congrats on getting another photo selected!!

JT said...

Congrats too! Good work! Fabulous!