supermassive black hole



I have been playing this song on repeat mode in my car stereo for days now. Together with my fiery red baby's roar through her oversized exhaust, it sure gets the adrenaline pumpin' enough for me to display my race car driving skills.

I am now going to slowly enjoy my recently-acquired-through-dodgy-means Muse albums:
- Showbiz (1999)
- Origin of Symmetry (2001)
- Absolution (2003)
- Black Holes and Revelations (2006)
- The Resistance (2009)

Do you have a favourite Muse song?


Oh baby dont you know I suffer?
Oh baby can you hear me moan?
.
.
.
I thought I was a fool for no-one
Oh baby I'm a fool for you

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i ❤❤❤ muse.

favourites: sing for absolution, invincible.

current fave: unintended.

monkeycrab said...

oh i like sing for absolution too! and i like the guitar part of unintended, sounds easy to learn (i think).

littlegeo said...

tudi was introduced to muse by beakee too and our fav? starlight.

monkeycrab said...

guess who/what got me into Muse? it was actually the sucky movie Twilight - Supermassive Black Hole was 1 of the songs in the soundtrack and is now my fav fav fav! a lot of googling/research on Muse then followed...