are you happy like me?

This is my fourth 100ml bottle now.

I spent two hours in the perfume section of the biggest Myer department store nearest to me, gathering all the test fragrance strips for all that caught my fancy, both male and female scents, hoping to try out something new for myself.

And... I ended up buying the same old Clinique Happy for men. How many years have I been using the same old Happy now? I can't really remember.

What I do remember was how someone dear once made a remark on how he was greatly conscious of the familiar fragrance on his clothes even though he was pretty sure he hadn't put on any perfume before he met up with me, and then realised it was my Happy scent that caught his senses because we both are huge Happy fans. Nice.

Hmm... I wonder if he's still with Happy? Or am I the only habitual sentimental creature?

2 comments:

littlegeo said...

and tudi has been using tommy for like wad... 10years??!!! we panicked big time when we ran out recently and almost couldn't find a bottle!!! bugis BOH SELL. zzzzzzzzzzz... but no, u aint the only habitual sentimental. huggles.

monkeycrab said...

Yaya, I remember Tudi was already using Tommy when I first got to know you. Do you remember I sat next to someone at a work meeting, caught a whiff of his perfume, and realised he was using the same perfume as Tudi and I smsed you to tell you about it? That was like, uh... in 2005?