mama's hand me down



I just signed up for a 5-week guitar course with a private tutor who happens to live just a block away from my place. First lesson starts next Wednesday.

I pulled out my Mama's hand me down super vintage guitar (the same one she used in performances in her secondary school days!) from the depths of my humongous wardrobe with much excitement. It's finally going to see some action after so many years of being locked away in a bag.

One of the strings snapped about two years ago and I never bothered doing anything about it. My kind teacher offered to help fix the strings and tune the guitar for me before we start our lessons proper so I'm gonna go drop it at his place tomorrow. I hope my personal tutor is cute (extra motivation). Heh.

1 comment:

flyaway said...

enjoy ur lessons & hope ur tutor is cute too. ;)