words for wordle



Because I saw it on both Beakee's and Tudi's blogs, and because I was so going to be bored to death at home, I thought I'd give it a go too.

Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. I entered my blog url as the source and voila! I got the above.

It's scary to see that 'work' appears as the biggest word here. There also seems to be an abundance of work-related text too. Some words, I don't even recall having written them on my blog before. Pretty interesting, I must say.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm "big-ass" kinda jumped out at me coz it was sticking out the side... LOL!!

Edmond Wu said...

Exactly! "Big-ass" caught my attention too, and I was just about to comment on it!

P.S. Glad to hear you are feeling better! *muacks*

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

What fun! Thank you for sharing.