my gap cardigan

I lost my favourite Gap blue and grey striped wrap cardigan today when shopping in Eastgardens. I only discovered it had gone missing when I got home, by then it was too late to go back to the shopping mall to try and find it as all the shops would have closed. I was in a daze the entire evening as I was unwell (cramps - they are back with a vengeance). No matter how hard I try to recall, I can't remember where exactly I might have lost it. Now I'm super depressed. I can't sit or stand still, can't eat, can't sleep because I am afraid I can't find my lost cardigan or get another exact same one now.

Update: I found it! I called up every single shop I stepped into at Eastgardens and was about to give up when the lovely lady at Bardot asked "Is it a Gap cardigan?". "Yes yes yes!" and yay!

4 comments:

Eileen Chong said...

Now is the time to upgrade to Pink Zebra cashmere:

http://www.pinkzebra.com.au/Cashmere/Yum-Stripe-Cropped-Cardi/Detailed-product-flyer.html

I'm sorry, I know how you feel!

monkeycrab said...

I found it! I found it! I found my lost cardigan! I called up every single shop I stepped into at Eastgardens and finally found it! Yay! Thanks for the Pink Zebra recommendation anyway. I love love love their cashmeres... maybe I'll go get one this weekend heh.

Anonymous said...

wow! how lucky are you to have found it!!!

monkeycrab said...

Madam: Thinking that I'd never find it again, I was so desperate to go get an exact same cardi that I went and surfed all over the internet last night. Found that it's on sale (USD18.99) on the US Gap site but they only ship item within the US. So desperate that I even thought of getting it shipped to you in Boston and troubling you to ship to me! Fortunately, I now don't need to go to so much trouble! Yay!